Sunday, March 27, 2011

Startup! Demon of the road!

Genius!
This guy is definitely a magic of genius!

DU Wei heart has been captured on the front of the magician made a rating! If you let this guy go so continue to study, maybe one day he can become master of the generation of mountains!

DU Wei But now most concerned about, or how to use magic pharmacy issues.

The magician said his effort spent finding out the results of numerous, can not help some excitement, although the results before he could sneak that people can not see, can not share his greatest achievement his life a bit myself have some regret, at the moment finally speaking out with impunity, the magician's eyes can not help but emit a light, his face is proud, excited and even can not help but dance the gestures:

"People like me, spiritual force, that is magic, is sufficient. But sensitivity, some bad. Can not feel the magic of the surrounding elements of the natural environment. So, I was thinking to ear like a hearing relatively poor, and if the surrounding sound is relatively low, he naturally can not hear it ... ... However, if the sound around the large, noisy! then he may be able to hear it! "

DU Wei is also the eyes light up, and immediately interface, said: "So ... ... you wanted to use the pharmacy in the refined way out of something to improve the content of the elements around the magic?"

"Yes! Fire Magic the most basic thing is, 'fire elemental', but even the wisest magician do not know, in the end the so-called 'Fire Elemental' is something, because we only know how to use it, do not know how it is in the end is all about. and those who can burn the agent, since they can burn to note that the Pharmacy is contained in the 'Fire Elemental'! I made a hypothesis: My poor sensitivity, so in the same environment, strong sense of people, you can sense the magic elements around, but I feel it. So ... ... if the surrounding environment can increase the magic element, to a certain proportion, then, even if I force the dull this sense, it should be able to feel it! that I not use magic to it? "

"And then ... ... you do it?" DU Wei sighed.

"Yes!" Magician with distinction: "I have done many, many tests, the main direction of my research is the Fire Magic. I assume that agents that can burn are contained in the element of fire. But the element of fire derives from how these These cost me a lot of time. I left my teacher, came to the South alone, I have a little magic laboratory, I was inside a lot of refining to produce their own tools, after years of research, I finally found it. "

DU Wei also can not help but excited: "You find a Fire Elemental Fire Elemental in the end ... ... what?"

"... ... This, I do not know." Magician can not help but little frustration: "I test at least more than one hundred kinds of recipes and more than three hundred kinds of refining it, until some time ago ... ... I had a test done After using a formula to extract from several plants out of ten something synthesis of a powder, a black powder. and then ... ... then I suddenly felt it! "

"Feel?" DU Wei eyebrows a challenge.

"Yes! I feel! My original sense of magic power is extremely slow, do not feel any magic elements around! But, just as I came up with this powder, when I tested the procedure and in accordance with Young made one of my own fans, put the powder into the air when Young ... ... I finally sensed! I try a bit of a magic fire department, but I actually found a very clear sense of the natural element of fire in the beating of ! I ... ... I actually made it! "

Having said that, when excited magician: "I was thirteen years old embarked on the magic of the road, went through a full two years! I was finally able to use the magic of the ... ... though, only a minimum most of the most insignificant level fireball! However, when fired at me with a magic that only a fist the size of the fireball, I'm almost as happy to be dead. "

DU Wei looked at this guy's face, sighed: "So, I was in the pub, you and I fight a battle when the issue of the fireball, is ... ..."

"Yes." Magician nodded: "I carry smuggle a number of sealed bottles, those bottles that I extracted from the powder, when I need to use magic, I will use the hand hidden in his sleeve gently opens a bottle, exposed to the powder inside ... ... and then, I can sense the presence of the element of fire, you can use magic. "

Strange ways ... ... but this guy really be a genius!

But ... ... DU Wei also thought of a sudden heart problem, his face a little odd: "Your qualifications magician, is to use this approach to be examined?"

Magician, blushing: "I know that this approach will be the same as cheating. But I want this title on the magician, it is beyond the control of himself."

"This I can understand." DU Wei said: "I am just wonder why you had only a one level, most low-level magician? Since you have magic talent, and now also solved the problem of induction force, you should be able to obtain more advanced magician, right? "

"No, I can not do." The prisoner shook his head: "Although my approach to solve the problem of induction force, but ... ... but soon they faced a new challenge. And that problem, I am wrestling with for a long time, they can not resolved. "

"What?" DU Wei is very concerned about these ... ... After all, he can not learn and use magic, you can have to rely on this guy.

"I've got a test, I may extract out of the fire element that contains rich yellow powder, but because of my sensitivity, it is bad, so, so rich in the element of fire, I can only use the most low-level fireball law. "magician smile:" Do you think I do not want to use the more advanced magic it? I even toyed with, since I am able to use their ways to improve the surrounding environment of the element of fire ... ... Well, from the In theory, I even the element of fire through the surrounding environment changes constantly high levels! Finally, I might be able to use the spells the ultimate Jinzhou 'flames burning the city'! Jinzhou to become a Master, that is how glory, what a success? In that case, I almost look at the continent will be able to jump to the top of the ranks magician! "

His expression is very excited, but unfortunately the final analysis, tone down sadly: "Unfortunately, my question is ... ... my sensitivity, is poor. So if I want to use the more advanced spells to only by means of , so that the element of fire was increased around, and then increase! increased the higher the concentration, I can use more advanced spells. But, you know, I have refined a kind of yellow powder, already contain a high degree of The element of fire! I really can not think of any other way to further enhance the concentration of the element of fire ... ... and I even made a rough calculation ... ... even at such a high concentration of the fire element content of the environment, I can only use the most low-level fireball ... ... So, if I want to use the fire department of the intermediate magic, at least around the element of fire around the content had to be increased a few times! several times ah! that What is the concept? unless I throw directly to flame! only the flame will be rich in the element of fire so strong it! But if you dry it, I was burned before. "

"So even if you ... ... induction force to overcome difficulties, but you can do with the extent of the most low-level magic." DU Wei made a final summary.

"Yes."

"So, your prompt surgery it?" DU Wei, or the mouth of this guy can not read the fireball spell to an interest in a continuous emission.

"It is nothing but opportunistic on the pharmacy." Magician bit embarrassed: "I am driven not by magic in the magic of natural elements to use, but by his own magic get out of the ordinary magician elements in ... ... magic, he must use the spell to call and find the magic element in the air ... ... but I, I do not call, do not look, because it was the element of fire on my sleeve ... ... "

DU Wei has finally changed color!

If this is so to say ... ... ... ... ... ... Suppose if!

Suppose now overcome the problem again, so this guy can use the success of the more advanced magic ... ... he can still prompt! !

Imagine a high-level spells can be released ... ... but also can not read the spell, it will prompt surgery will be a magician ... ... What a powerful guy ah!

Subsequently, DU Wei and patience and the magician talks for a long time, DU Wei was deliberately moved to the topic of magic went up in pharmacy, so magician was surprised that this young boy is not half the size of this distinguished status small elite (although at the beginning magician DU Wei in the end did not know what is identity, but now, seeing the little boy on the plains in Rowling, have so a big castle, the young family of mostly famous Rowling The children in it!)

An identity that distinguished nobleman, was so proficient as to be a little highly of the magic of people ... ... This is one pharmacy a few things.

However, this is true of small noble great deal of research on pharmacy magic! His erudition, so that magician secretly feel some admiration for the. Subsequently, in two slightly harmonious atmosphere of the conversation a little later, DU Wei finally tell their own experience: When I first became like a magician, he was determined not to fail ... genius ...

This happened, it immediately aroused the sympathy of the prisoners! Spontaneously give birth to an feeling the same boat.

This small elite, but also have a similar experience and their own ah! Filled with the same vision of magic and desire, the same talent that he did not even two people are born with the magic of good, has chosen to sensitivity, bad!

Under such circumstances, although some are not happy until the two sides, but now someone else, their captives, but from deep inside the magician in front of this small elite for the sense of revulsion, has reduced a lot.

Each other, but also the magic out of the heart will think of the desire to grasp his own.

At a minimum, a determination to become a magician, this is it, and they are so similar.

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer." DU Wei cried softly magician's name (some conversation just two years, DU Wei had been informed of the name of this talented magician), he saw a magician: " I ask you a question ... ... you want to become a magician, in the end is for? a magician, you want it? "

"... ... This." Ole thought: "magician's duty, seems to be probing the ultimate mystery of magic, to study magic, life is the mystery of being addicted to magic. But I was not destined to become a Senior magician, so what the ultimate magic mystery inquiring, but also the relationship between too much and I did not ... ... So, I just want to get what I want. "

"You mean, the status and treatment magician?" DU Wei smiled: "You're pretty honest answer. And you said is not bad. Sorcerer treatment has always been very high, no matter any place, a superb magic Teachers will always attract those who are the object of somebody rich and powerful can get treatment and the highest respect ... ... but, do not forget, you're just a level of most low-level magician! no big man will spend millions to attract a level poor low-level magician. "

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer silence ... ... DU Wei said he knows the truth. Although the recognition of qualifications obtained magician, but a most inferior level of magician, he went anywhere, has been found that they did not imagine so popular.

In the beginning, people know that they are the magician, will full of wonder and respect! But then, when the other person that he was just the most junior of a magician, the enthusiasm immediately reduced tenfold.

This is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer finally had wronged themselves, Lin added that if the mediocre team of the reasons for the small adventure! He'd like to join a large mercenary group, but others do not quite see for him.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looked at the helpless expression, DU Wei know that the furnace is running out, he smiled and spoke up: "Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, now your dream is to be treated and respected magician, then you might as loyal to me! You I can be magic to attract private consultant. I will give you a very good treatment! you want respect, status, and you need something, I can meet you. As you know, I'm rollin family people. Rollins family name, should not be dishonored by you? "

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heart slam!

What this little aristocratic refuge ... ... seems to be a good choice. Although some of the conflict before us, but the other side it is only indulged in magic. Moreover, the conversation can be considered to have a happy, more importantly, the young aristocrats and their own, are both road no hope of magic, the magic pharmacy instead of the ... ... so what happened to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is to endure could not give birth to a "friend" feeling to!

Moreover, the family can be Rowling's magic consultant, get preferential treatment ... ... this there is nothing to hesitate?

"I ... ..." Ole thought for a moment: "I am willing to accept your solicitation, but I need a trip back to the south, my laboratory in the South, I have a lot of necessary tools, the laboratory also Many valuable materials, and I extracted from the various powder, need to move back to. these things have to do my own ... ... you know, a magician's laboratory, is not to let ordinary people go to handling. as is very dangerous. "

DU Wei little thought for a moment: let him return to the South, it's not a problem ... ... but this guy does not want to take the opportunity to run, right?

Moreover, this approach with a cheating lying to the title of magician guy, but now in the hearts of the value of DU Wei million gold! Must not be a little biased!

Immediately, DU Wei made the decision: "Well, I'm also interested in a laboratory, I went to the south with you!"

Roland future demons of the road, this day opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment