Friday, April 15, 2011

A monster! A monster!

Yes, DU Wei Jianhui Lai of this person, clearly is the city that day in the half-angle, in order to grab the demon of fear magic, and Vivian a war that beauty snow and ice cold!
Just at the moment, this woman with closed eyes, lips tightly ineffectively, coma, his brow firmly Zhou Zhao, but DU Wei was seen with her face as if the panic and terror yet to fade!

That night, DU Wei but beautiful eyes have seen the strength of the ice to defend the more Biao. Looked at the woman in a coma, but a look of panic in the way, DU Wei could not help but ponder ... ... in the end she met What terrible things?

Lenovo today heard that inexplicable sound Ju Hou, and earthquake ... ...

Vivian carefully holding a gourd of water sitting in her sister's side, then looked up head stammered: "You are how how you see her? She went in the end how?"

DU Wei shrugged, simply say it again. Vivian also some loss, she even checked some of her sister's body, there is no injury, just shortness of breath and weak.

Vivian tries to give her sister a drink of water, but the beautiful snow gear teeth tightly. DU Wei impatient, simply knelt down, picked up the brutal force a branch to pry open the jaws beautiful snow, and then grabbed the hands of the gourd Vivian, on such a saliva into the sink ...

"Ah! Do not, you, you you will choke her." DU Wei Vivian quickly pulled the arm, wide eyes take in the DU Wei while, a small channel: "Hello seems unhappy?"

"Do not I happy?" DU Wei shook his head: "You still think about it, so she woke up how to do? Now your magic is not working, she woke up we are not rivals."

He sighed and, in fact, DU Wei is really contradictory. This was seen in the sea when the woman fainted, he thought of this problem.

Save it? She can be and they are not all the way! In case of the woman woke up and Daihatsu mad how to do? Do not forget that night, but she said, should pay attention to what his soul to the refining fine soul ... ... We do not know what that stuff, but, sure, this is definitely not a fun thing!

Do not save it? See such a woman died in the icebergs? DU Wei also some Henbuxiaxin come.

Cranky in the snow on the ground unconscious choking beauty has been awakened by water.

Her violent coughing a few times, then sat up fast turn around struggling, coma for a long time, the body some fatigue, up to and just sit back down, but eventually woke up.

"Sister ... ... sister ... ..." Vivian whispered call of the sentence, Xiao Sha Niu some fear the way, it seems very afraid of her sister, and quickly stood up, carefully to DU Wei's side by the by ... ...

"Woo ... ... ... ... my head Hao Teng," a woman struggling to cling to the ground his head like a look of pain: "in the end how I'm going ... ... ... ... ... you ..."

Short confused later, she began to sober him, stared in front of the Vivian and DU Wei watching: "You? How do you be here? Me ... ... how could I be here? Is you saved me you? "

DU Wei and Vivian not speak, the woman he had jumped up, she suddenly remembered something, his face changes, screamed: "I am the dragon! My dragon!! My ice dragon! I Orcutt!! "

Her face to reveal the expression of grief, suddenly a soft legs, knelt on the ground, two hands and burst out crying ... her face ...

"I ... ... my dragon Orcutt! My Orcutt ... ah ..."

Vivian blink blink an eye, seeing the way his sister distraught, could not help but whisper say one thing: "... your sister ... your dragon, how how?"

"... ... How the ... ... it died! Died!!" The woman cried very sad, hard to beat his hands and the ground, scratch and hit the ground, as if a heart filled with grief can not vent: "It's dead! It by that monster ate it! it to save me, to be eaten by the monster friends!! "

DU Wei hearing, the eyes stared up!

Eat dragons?

What monster could eat the dragon?

Is not the most powerful creatures long it?

Vivian's sister, cried for a moment, to no avail despite Vivian how to comfort her crying hoarse, his eyes are red, and finally have some breathing a breath, this gradually stopped.

Vivian Du Weila a bit, waved to her, his look of awe: "Excuse me, what you encountered in the end? Monster you just said, is how is it? Here is what a monster it?"

"Monster ... ..." snow flash of beautiful eyes of fear: "Monster! Is a monster!"

DU Wei and Vivian saw her look, suddenly angrily: "are in order to chase you! Orcutt I rode my search in the nearby waters, and finally found here ... ... to find the island, I think maybe you will hide in this island ... ... However, when I rode close to the island just Orcutt, when Orcutt suddenly become very strange, it kept barking, as if there is anything what it fears , how do I drive it, it is not willing to fall down. Finally, I used magic to suppress it, it was ... ... "

Here, ice and snow beauty and shed tears: "I ... ... I killed my Orcutt! My ice dragon ... ..."

DU Wei interrupted her a look of indifference: "Let us not cry! Start with what happened after all!"

Stared fiercely beautiful snow DU Wei a, suddenly jumped up, pointing to DU Wei and Vivian shouted: "are you! Vivian! Are you will not give me the bird demon magic!! Or I will not come here to recover your catch!! "

DU Wei eyebrows a challenge, can not help but feel a gas.

This is simply a robber logic.

But there was no theory of the time and this woman. The woman looked his trace of hatred, go out into the waist hands touch the past.

"What are you looking for this?" DU Wei took out from his waist and a handful of green behind the flute, which is the beauty of the snow and ice weapons, DU Wei already taking advantage of her coma when confiscated.

"Humph! You take my magic wand to think that I am not your opponent?" Snow beauty surprised a moment, then shouted: "Come on! Vivian! Even if I do not have a dragon! I can beat you! Your childhood I have not won! "

Finished, the snow and ice beauty took a deep breath, body fly up immediately, while singing from the mouth of fast spell ... ...

Damn! DU Wei heart pumping really want to own! Already guessed is the possibility of such things! Damn this woman, obviously saved her own kind! She woke up on yourself!

When in DU Wei angry, strange things happen ... ...

Body floating up, has been flown to a high degree of ice and snow on the branches of beauty, and suddenly her face changed, body shaking a bit in the air, suddenly fell down on a headlong!

Fortunately, Vicki ill-wishers following the run of the past with her, and together they rolled into the grass gone. Snow beauty screamed, her face became very afraid: "You! What you did to me! My magic! My magic!!"

She pushed hard for Vivian, not willing to once again loudly singing spell, but this time, only her fingertips only palm a shot of the ice, smashing in the DU Wei's body, although some pain, but DU Wei suddenly heart of a dynamic, no time to think twice the pain, shouted: "Your magic out of order?!"

"I'm magic!" Snow beauty stunned, staring at her own hands!

Obviously have just released a mid-level magic "ice frozen gas" ah! ! But the only shot of the palm of a small ice crystals to!

DU Wei face became extremely erratic, and can not help but laugh to: "Your magic is also out of order! Ha ha, but also out of order!!"

"Damn!!" Snow beauty shouted: "What you did to me! Vivian! You what I applied magic!!"

DU Wei sit and watch the furious woman, sneered: "Please, from the standpoint that we are the enemy not a friend, do we obediently waiting for you to wake up to us to start it?"

"Yes you did!" Snow beautiful pale, her eyes fear together.

"No, no Yes ... ... sister." Or simply Xiaosha girl spoke, her beautiful snow gently hugged and whispered: "I have failed my magic magic of the sister ... ... ... ..."

"Well, is your kind, why tell this hateful woman." DU Wei Pie Piezui Pakistan, but he thought a moment to chuckle: "It seems we have found the source of your magic ... ... Vivian failure, this nasty magic woman also seems to cause failure of the ... ... ... ... not in your body which seems to be because of this place! Perhaps this place has some kind of force to suppress all the magic of this place too! "

Know the ice in front of the terrible beauty has lost the magic, DU Wei suddenly relieved.

Tiger may be horrible, but the face of a tiger without claws, DU Wei would not be so scruples.

He even went over, deliberately moving up the ice together a beautiful, low voice laughed: "how? Magician you are, you also want to how do we? Cast your magic? Or what my soul refined into fine soul? hum ... ... "

DU Wei seeing snow beauty leaned over, she seemed scared silly, even DU Wei have to rely almost to the point where her nose, her eyes suddenly flashed a hint of Lise!

DU Wei heart of a dynamic, a bad feeling rose out ... ...

Immediately, he felt a pain in stomach! He then flew out of the whole person, pounding on the floor!

Snow beauty upon her fist, bitterly watching DU Wei: "Well, even without the magic! You can easily think that you bully me! I can not help but be a magician! I am also a warrior! An adopted six Examination of the Swordsman! "

Oops ... ...

DU Wei smile lying on the ground.

Appears to be some cocky ... ... almost forgot, the day when the other side in the battle to show the strength of her ... ... this woman is not Xiaosha girl will only use the magic of this weak girl. She's a strong Mowu Shuangxiu ah!

Even if not magic, she has superb martial ... ... enough to eat one's own side of the steadily.

Beautiful blow snow succeed, we must immediately come catch some feet, Vivian quickly ran past the bar in front of the DU Wei open arms: "No, no! Sister, do not do not hurt him!"

Snow beauty sneer, looking at Vivian: "ah! Useless Vivian! It seems that I am wrong! Damn this is really a small aristocracy your little lover ah! You so defend him so!"

"No, no ... yes ..." heard "little love" this call, Vivian's Fenlian immediately rising, and the eyes flashed shy, could not help but dropped his head, tweaking: "No not like that. I, I ... ... ... ... we lost him his here, he he he take care of me. to get me water to drink, but also get back to me to even eat ... ... you can also come back to save him ! you, you can not hurt him! "

After listening to the words of Vivian, snow and ice beauty pondered a moment to recover his fists stand, coldly: "Well! Is the guy to save me? Then I forgive him one better."

"Thanks, thanks." Vivian relief.

DU Wei lying on the ground is cold smile, he endured pain on the stomach, got up, brushing the dust off the dust: "Well, I knew it, I do not will get you pulled from the sea! "

"Well." Snow beauty sneer: "Unfortunately, you now have no ability to throw me back into the sea."

DU Wei is not on the air: "Yes, unfortunately, I have not the kind of skill. This is the truth."

"Vivian said, you come up with me, and also put me back to here? Well, then I owe you one, so now I spared you, but you'd better not provoke me." Snow beauty leaned over.

DU Wei not only not angry, but laughed, and he even forced the applause, side drum side laughed: "good! Wonderful! I have seen many women are not unreasonable, but also look so pretty unreasonable to such a level of people, really have not seen. You make me open the eyes of. "

After listening to this beautiful snow and ice, could not resist a little embarrassed, ferocious said: "how, What advice do you have!"

"No." DU Wei is very calm, his tone calm: "I even think this is fair ... ... fist hard is the boss! Who fist hard, whoever the most sense. The world the truth has always been so ... ... now you stronger than me, I beat you, also deserve to be bullied by you. If I had your strength, you might put his foot I kicked into the sea. "

Somewhat taken aback, beautiful snow, DU Wei eyes looked up and down, and she no longer angry this time, but his face to reveal a trace of strange expression: "Yi? You'd particularly the small elite. Talk is very interesting ... ... unlike the others who I know so hypocritical aristocrats. "

DU Wei rubbed her stomach, lightly: "The fight has played, and now talk business now! You lose the magic, we mean trapped in this small island! There is no food, fresh water and few . we had no way out of here ... ... And you just said, here are a monster to eat the dragon ... ... is not it? Now, I think we need to sit down and talk about it! "

His voice was serious.

Somewhat taken aback, beautiful snow, I recall my own dragon, her face has revealed the expression of grief: "My ... my Orcutt Orcutt ... ah ... ..."

"It is not a sad time, you'd better tell us how the matter in the end." DU Wei coldly: "If the monster can eat your dragon, so maybe it will eat us running! Or say, let's do some preparation! "

The beauty of ice temper to be strong than her sister more, for a moment the tears flow, and finally barely calmed down, although his face still wearing the expression of grief, but sentiment has been more stable.

"Just when I was riding landed Orcutt, suddenly, on the edge of the sea in the island, a monster jumped out ... ... it's big, very big ... ... I do not know how to describe the look of it, it like a big meat ball, two eyes on both sides, I do not know how the whole body in the end, because it's only part of the body exposed on the outside, there are still some in the water ... ... Orcutt was very frightened, that Monster issued a roar, and then ... ... it launched an attack on me. It uses the magic is magic water, its magic is very strong, setting off a full thirty-meter-high waves, almost put me and Oak special attack from the sky! "

Some snow beautiful voice trembling.

"Then, Orcutt back to that monster, but Orcutt's ice magic, but then the monster can not cause any harm to the body ... ... that monster seems to have a light magic defense group, Orcutt spray ice storm play in each other's body was immediately bounced away ... ... I also released the magic, but is useless! I have never seen such a terrible monster ... ... I even heard of any of Warcraft can be powerful to this extent! even a magician's top big, but also laid out what is absolutely impossible to defend against a magic enchantment frontal attack on the dragon so long time! "

"And then what?" DU Wei frown.

"Then I of course thought of escape." Snow beauty sullen: "If you can not beat this guy, I immediately wanted to leave, but this time I found too late! The monster did not know what arrangement of enchantment, I ride the Orcutt flying, but only to fly up a little, as if something invisible hit the gas on the wall, knocked back! I've tried several times, from several directions can not fly out of the last ... ... ... ... "

"Finally, how?"

"Finally ... ..." beautiful snow wiped tears force: "The final call of the monster came roaring waves, and that the height of waves ... ... I've never seen! I think even my teacher, can not water Magic calls out that degree of waves! that waves directly to our volume down from the sky ... ... and ... ... my body away from the Orcutt down, eyes have seen the monster big mouth, a put Orcutt swallowed! it ... ... my dragon fell down from heaven, that put it swallowed a monster!! "

A ... ... one?

The train took a big bite to swallow?

So, how big the monster? !

DU Wei face some white.

No comments:

Post a Comment